Finance for Entrepreneurs services and companies
Finance for Entrepreneurs offers:
Introductions to the lenders or banking institutions who are able to provide the following products;
- Unsecured Business Loans
- Secured Business Loans
- Revolving Credit Facilities
- Selective Invoice Finance
- Property Funding
- Asset Finance
Our company Finance for Entrepreneurs provides a service which is wholly owned, provided and administered by:
- Smarter Finance Limited (company no. 10146209).
- To get in touch with Finance for Entrepreneurs or Smarter Finance Limited, you can write to us at our registered address of Crowood House, Gipsy Lane, Swindon SN2 8YY, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01793 292 147. We are always happy to help.
- Finance for Entrepreneurs and Smarter Finance Limited operate exclusively in the UK, so these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales.
- How and when these terms apply
- These Terms apply to your use of any of the websites and products provided by Finance for Entrepreneurs. If you have any questions or don’t agree with anything in these Terms, you should stop using the websites and/or products and get in touch with us.
- As our business evolves, we may make changes to these Terms and/or to the way we operate. If any changes we make are significant or if a change negatively affects your rights, we will notify you of the change in advance by emailing you at the email address registered on your account.
- Providing information to Finance for Entrepreneurs
- To offer the best service possible, we need to have the most up-to-date and accurate information about our customers. The information you provide must be correct and you must let us know immediately if any information changes.
- If you are in breach of these terms or if we suspect your account is being misused by you or someone else, we have the right to disable your account and/or restrict your access to our products.
- We may use your information, together with information provided by other Finance for Entrepreneurs customers, to identify and analyse trends and produce valuable insights for ourselves and for our customers. We may share our analysis with other individuals or businesses (including you) but we will always do so without providing any identifying information.
- Reliance on our websites and products
- Our website and products should be available for you to use whenever you need them but if something goes wrong, such as our website being temporarily unavailable, we will not be responsible for any loss you suffer as a result.
- Any analysis, recommendations or information provided on or through our websites and products is not intended to be, or replace professional financial advice. You should not rely on the information provided to make significant decisions about your personal finances or your business without taking further advice.
- Like any company, we cannot guarantee our websites and products will always be 100% secure and free from bugs or viruses, but keeping our system and your information safe is a top priority that we continually assess. If we become aware of any security breaches or concerns which might affect you or your data, we will let you know as soon as possible.
- To help us keep our system safe, we ask that you keep your login details, password(s) and account number(s) confidential and that you don’t disclose them to any third party. You should inform us immediately by e-mail and/or telephone if you know or suspect that any of your account information or password(s) are being misused so that we can take immediate action.
- Our websites may contain links or references to third-party websites and these are provided for your information and convenience only. We have no control over these websites and we are not responsible for any content, material or information contained in them.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage resulting from you using or relying on any content or services provided on our websites or through our products, except where your loss is a direct result of our breaching these Terms or being negligent
- The intellectual property rights in websites and products are owned by Smarter Finance Limited. Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the websites or products other than those necessary to enable you to access and/or use them.