Any information that you provide on this website is controlled by Smarter Finance Marketing Limited (the operator of Finance for Entrepreneurs) which is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the United Kingdom under reference: ZA224552.
Smarter Finance Marketing Limited is a company registered in the United Kingdom with company number 10146209 and registered office at Crowood House, Gipsy Lane, Swindon, Wiltshire, England, SN2 8YY.
Smarter Finance Marketing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register under reference number 777612. It is also registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 under registration number ZA224552.
If you have any queries about the information We hold about you, please Call Us on 01793 292147. Calls to this number are charged at local rate from a fixed line, please check with your landline supplier or mobile phone company for any information regarding call charges.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information about you (“Your Information”):
- Information that you provide when you visit Finance for Entrepreneurs, register for and use Our online services, become a subscriber, request a quote, complete a loan application form or apply for any other product or service.
- Information that you provide to Our partners, credit lenders and affiliates where you have explicitly consented to that information being passed to Us.
- Information you provide to Us when you contact Us by email or SMS.
- Information that We collect about You from documents that are available to the public, such as the electoral register, or from third parties such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
- Information You provide if you report a problem with a Smarter Finance Marketing Limited website or if you contact Us and request assistance when using a Smarter Finance Marketing Limited website.
- Details of Your visits to a Smarter Finance Marketing Limited website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use Your Information in the following ways:
- by email and/or SMS and only with your explicit consent, contact you from time to time about the other products or services
|Credit score services||· Creditsafe|
|Personal loans||· 1st Stop Personal Loans|
· Shawbrook Bank
|Business Loans||· Shawbrook Bank|
· Nationwide Corporate Finance
· 1PM Finance Ltd
· Funding Circle
· Armada Asset Finance
· Access Financial Solutions
|Vehicle finance||· 1st Stop Motor Finance|
· Premium Plan
· Money Barn
- you have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted by us for marketing purposes, please contact Us.
- you have the right to be “forgotten”. Please contact Us for further details
- to contact you and any person referred to by you in connection with your application or enquiry;
- to process and respond to requests, enquiries and complaints received from you;
- to identify a lender or other product provider and arrange for the provision of the loan or other products and services requested by you;
- to communicate with you about products and services provided to or requested by you;
- to update Our records;
- to analyse trends and profiles and carry out assessment and analysis (including credit and/or behaviour scoring, market and product analysis);
- for audit purposes;
- to carry out customer satisfaction research;
- to prevent or detect fraud;
- to meet Our regulatory compliance and reporting obligations
- to ensure that content from Finance for Everything is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- to develop and improve Our services to you and notify you about changes to Our services
- to enable third parties to carry out any of the above purposes on Our behalf.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share Your Information with third parties in the following ways:
- We sometimes use agents and service providers to process Your Information on Our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to maintain Our IT systems. Where we use agents and service providers to process Your Information, We will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard Your Information.
- We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings.
- We may give information we hold about you to third parties as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses.
- Your Information may be passed to credit reference, fraud prevention, law enforcement agencies and identity and address verification agencies whom may record and use Your Information and disclose it to other organisations for credit reference, debt tracing, fraud and money laundering prevention purposes.
- We may transfer Your Information to Our partners and/or to potential lenders for the purposes of seeking or arranging finance for you, assessing your application and processing, administering and enforcing any subsequent loan which may be granted. The partners, credit brokers, potential lenders and third parties may share information with us in relation to your application and in accordance with their Terms and Conditions.
- You confirm you have the consent of any other person whose details are provided by you in connection with your application or enquiry to provide that person’s Information to us and for us to use that person’s Information for the processing of any application that you may submit as a joint application.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do Our best to protect Your Information, We cannot guarantee the security of Your Information transmitted to Finance for Entrepreneurs; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received Your Information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which We use them in the table below:
|Source Website||searchString||Used to identify source search engine||This cookie will identify the search engine you used to find our website|
|Keyword||keywordString||Used to identify the keyword used||This cookie will identify the keyword(s) you used to find our website|
For more information on cookies (including how to switch them off) please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You have the right to ask Us not to contact you for marketing purposes by contacting Us by post at Finance For Everything, Crowood House, Gipsy Lane, Swindon, SN2 8YY or by calling us on 01793 292147 Calls to this number are normally charged at local rate for people ringing from a “fixed line” phone – additional charges may apply if you call from a mobile telephone, please check with your supplier for more information on your call charges.
You also have the right to access Your Information and request details of the third parties with whom we have shared Your Information with by contacting Us [in writing] at Finance For Everything, Crowood House, Gipsy Lane, Swindon, SN2 8YY. We reserve the right to charge a small administration fee for this service.
You may correct errors in or update Your Information or request that we remove information about you from Our records by sending Us a request to the postal address or email address above. In most cases, we will comply promptly with your request and let you know when we have done so. However, sometimes we will not be obliged to comply with your request. If this is the case we will inform you of Our decision and the reasons for that decision.
To protect your privacy and the security of Your Information, We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before we act on any request which you may make in respect of Your Information.
www.financeforentrepreneur.co.uk, from time to time, will contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.